Women cell aims at empowering and orienting women to recognize their true potential and to help them attain their own stand in a competing world. Its goal is the overall development in all spheres of their life. The targeted group includes all UG, PG students, women from nearby communities, and primary and secondary level students of nearby schools.
Main objectives include:-
- To enhance self-esteem and self-confidence among women students and staff
- To foster decision-making ability
- To increase awareness of women related social issues, health, employment and gender-related matters
- To realize the role of women in building up a healthy society
- Organizing special lectures by women achievers and interaction with students
- Workshops related to self-employment of girl students
- Encouragement in group activities by organizing events like a food festivals, vegetable cultivation, etc.
|1||Smt. Anita Singh||Secretary|
|2||Dr. Manjulata Sahu||Member|
|3||Dr. Rashmi Tripathi||Member|
|4||Dr. Sunita Gautam||Member|
|5||Smt. Rupa Sharma||Member|